An open-access book chapter was published in the monograph “Spatial Flood Risk Management” by Edward Elgar Publishing (2022), 192 pp., https://www.elgaronline.com/view/edcoll/9781800379527/9781800379527.xml, on “Technical and hydrological effects across scales and thresholds of polders, dams and levees”, 68-88. The chapter is available as a pdf here.
- Paper published in Journal of Hydrology on “The influence of rainfall interception on the erosive power of raindrops under the birch tree”.
- Paper on possible triggering multiple climate tipping points published in the journal “Science”.
- The new WorldRiskReport 2022 published.
- Global Climate Risk Index 2021 published.
- International Conference “Transforming knowledge for just and sustainable futures”, 3-4 November, 2022, Paris, France.