An open-access book chapter was published in the monograph “Spatial Flood Risk Management” by Edward Elgar Publishing (2022), 192 pp., https://www.elgaronline.com/view/edcoll/9781800379527/9781800379527.xml, on “Technical and hydrological effects across scales and thresholds of polders, dams and levees”, 68-88. The chapter is available as a pdf here.
- Paper published in journal SERRA on “Hourly rainfall-runoff modelling by combining the conceptual model with machine learning models in mostly karst Ljubljanica River catchment in Slovenia”.
- World Centre of Excellence in Landslide Risk Reduction 2023-2026
- 6th World Landslide Forum, Florence, Italy, November 14-17, 2023.
- Vlada RS je 9. novembra 2023 sprejela sklep o ustanovitvi Slovenske nacionalne komisije za Unesco (SNKU).
- 6th ReSyLAB, Belgrade, Serbia, May 16-18, 2024, calls for contributions.