An open-access book chapter was published in the monograph “Spatial Flood Risk Management” by Edward Elgar Publishing (2022), 192 pp., https://www.elgaronline.com/view/edcoll/9781800379527/9781800379527.xml, on “Technical and hydrological effects across scales and thresholds of polders, dams and levees”, 68-88. The chapter is available as a pdf here.
- Registration open for the UN-Water Summit on Groundwater 7-8 December 2022, at UNESCO HQ in Paris.
- Paper published in journal Sensors on “A Dynamic Calibration of Optical Fiber DTS Measurements Using PEST and Reference Thermometers”.
- Abstract published for EGU 2022 on “Effect of coarse gravel and cobble size particles’ shape on their dynamic image analysis results”.
- Abstract published for EGU 2022 on “Characteristics of the drop size distribution and rainfall erosivity of throughfall beneath a deciduous tree canopy”.
- BBC Future Planet: Can gravity batteries solve our energy storage problems?