World Tsunami Awareness Day 2022 “Early Warning and Early Action Before Every Tsunami: Building partnerships and leveraging data to ensure no one is left behind” will be held on November 4, 2022. Please, visit the event web page.
- Paper published in the International Journal of Geo-Information on “Classification of Floods in Europe and North America with Focus on Compound Events”.
- UN-Water Joint Message on Groundwater
- EUTOPIA Week at University of Ljubljana.
- Danube Conference in Vienna, Austria, 21-23 August 2023 – Extended Deadline for Abstract Submission: 30 November 2022.
- GIN – Common Information Platform for Natural Hazards in Switzerland.