An interesting open-access article on what is Internet of Floods entitled “A Review of the Internet of Floods: Near Real-Time Detection of a Flood Event and Its Impact” was published in the journal Water, 2019, 11(11), 2275; https://doi.org/10.3390/w11112275. A link to pdf is available also here.
- Paper published in Journal of Hydrology on “The influence of rainfall interception on the erosive power of raindrops under the birch tree”.
- Paper on possible triggering multiple climate tipping points published in the journal “Science”.
- The new WorldRiskReport 2022 published.
- Global Climate Risk Index 2021 published.
- International Conference “Transforming knowledge for just and sustainable futures”, 3-4 November, 2022, Paris, France.