An interesting open-access article on what is Internet of Floods entitled “A Review of the Internet of Floods: Near Real-Time Detection of a Flood Event and Its Impact” was published in the journal Water, 2019, 11(11), 2275; https://doi.org/10.3390/w11112275. A link to pdf is available also here.
- Registration open for the UN-Water Summit on Groundwater 7-8 December 2022, at UNESCO HQ in Paris.
- Paper published in journal Sensors on “A Dynamic Calibration of Optical Fiber DTS Measurements Using PEST and Reference Thermometers”.
- Abstract published for EGU 2022 on “Effect of coarse gravel and cobble size particles’ shape on their dynamic image analysis results”.
- Abstract published for EGU 2022 on “Characteristics of the drop size distribution and rainfall erosivity of throughfall beneath a deciduous tree canopy”.
- BBC Future Planet: Can gravity batteries solve our energy storage problems?