We have received request from the UNITWIN-UNESCO/KU/ICL Cooperation Programme to draft a report on UNESCO WRDRR Chair activities for the period November 2018 to October 2020. The draft report was submitted today on September 19, 2020, and as soon as the joint UNITWIN Report will be available in the final form, it will be be published here in the pdf format.
- UNESCO celebrates its 75th Anniversary on November 16, 2020.
- Paper published in Water on “Impact of the Mean Daily Air Temperature Calculation on the Rainfall-Runoff Modelling”.
- Proposal for a new COST Action “Land use/cover changes from 19th century and their impact on the environment” submitted.
- Proposal for a new COST Action “Minimizing naturally and technologically induced geo-hazards” submitted.
- Proposal for a new COST Action “Cascading Geohazard Models & Risk Awareness Raising in joint XR-environments” submitted.