We have received request from the UNITWIN-UNESCO/KU/ICL Cooperation Programme to draft a report on UNESCO WRDRR Chair activities for the period November 2018 to October 2020. The draft report was submitted today on September 19, 2020, and as soon as the joint UNITWIN Report will be available in the final form, it will be be published here in the pdf format.
- INTERPRAEVENT 2022 Taiwan invitation.
- Council for Development at the Slovenian Academy of Sciences and Arts (SAZU).
- Paper published in Water on “Reanalysis of Soil Moisture Used for Rainfall Thresholds for Rainfall‐Induced Landslides: The Italian Case Study.”
- Dr. Bezak contributed to the paper published in WIRE’s Water on “Managing floodplains using nature‐based solutions to support multiple ecosystem functions and services”.
- Paper published in CATENA on “An in-depth statistical analysis of the rainstorms erosivity in Europe”.