The Sustainable Development Goals Report 2022 provides a global overview of progress on the implementation of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, using the latest available data and estimates. It tracks the global and regional progress towards the 17 Goals with in-depth analyses of selected indicators for each Goal. The link to the 60+ page report is available here.
- Paper published in journal SERRA on “Hourly rainfall-runoff modelling by combining the conceptual model with machine learning models in mostly karst Ljubljanica River catchment in Slovenia”.
- World Centre of Excellence in Landslide Risk Reduction 2023-2026
- 6th World Landslide Forum, Florence, Italy, November 14-17, 2023.
- Vlada RS je 9. novembra 2023 sprejela sklep o ustanovitvi Slovenske nacionalne komisije za Unesco (SNKU).
- 6th ReSyLAB, Belgrade, Serbia, May 16-18, 2024, calls for contributions.