We have submitted to UNESCO the Renewal Request for the period 2020-2024. You can read the proposed Work Plan in pdf here.
- UNESCO celebrates its 75th Anniversary on November 16, 2020.
- Paper published in Water on “Impact of the Mean Daily Air Temperature Calculation on the Rainfall-Runoff Modelling”.
- Proposal for a new COST Action “Land use/cover changes from 19th century and their impact on the environment” submitted.
- Proposal for a new COST Action “Minimizing naturally and technologically induced geo-hazards” submitted.
- Proposal for a new COST Action “Cascading Geohazard Models & Risk Awareness Raising in joint XR-environments” submitted.