The project proposal BORIS (cross BOrder RISk assessment for increased prevention and preparedness in Europe) has successfully passed the first phase of evaluations under the EU call UCPM-2020-CBR-AG — Prevention and Preparedness for Cross-Border Risks. The negotiations phase follows.
- Two Flood Risk Management master theses defended.
- TRB MDD: Five-country Biosphere Reserve Mura-Drava-Danube (Republic of Croatia, Hungary, Republic of Serbia, Republic of Slovenia, Republic of Austria).
- Paper published in River Research and Applications on “A catalogue of the flood forecasting practices in the Danube River Basin”.
- Paper published in Sustainability on “Exploring Options for Flood Risk Management with Special Focus on Retention Reservoirs”.
- Poster contribution on “Climate Change Implications for the Flow Characteristics of Two Karst Catchments in Slovenia”.