The project proposal BORIS (cross BOrder RISk assessment for increased prevention and preparedness in Europe) has successfully passed the first phase of evaluations under the EU call UCPM-2020-CBR-AG — Prevention and Preparedness for Cross-Border Risks. The negotiations phase follows.
- Active contribution to the Bled Water Festival 2021.
- Active contribution to the UNESCO Webinar on “Good practices in flood and drought risk management”.
- Paper published in Acta hydrotechnica on “After 2000 Stože Landslide. Part II, Development in landslide disaster risk reduction policy in Slovenia”.
- Active participation at the International Symposium on IoT and ML for Ecosystem Restoration and Multi-Hazard Resilience (ISIM 2021).
- Paper published in Frontiers in Forest and Global Change on “How Characteristics of a Rainfall Event and the Meteorological Conditions Determine the Development of Stemflow: A Case Study of a Birch Tree”..