The project proposal BORIS (cross BOrder RISk assessment for increased prevention and preparedness in Europe) has successfully passed the first phase of evaluations under the EU call UCPM-2020-CBR-AG — Prevention and Preparedness for Cross-Border Risks. The negotiations phase follows.
- UNESCO celebrates its 75th Anniversary on November 16, 2020.
- Paper published in Water on “Impact of the Mean Daily Air Temperature Calculation on the Rainfall-Runoff Modelling”.
- Proposal for a new COST Action “Land use/cover changes from 19th century and their impact on the environment” submitted.
- Proposal for a new COST Action “Minimizing naturally and technologically induced geo-hazards” submitted.
- Proposal for a new COST Action “Cascading Geohazard Models & Risk Awareness Raising in joint XR-environments” submitted.