The project proposal BORIS (cross BOrder RISk assessment for increased prevention and preparedness in Europe) has successfully passed the first phase of evaluations under the EU call UCPM-2020-CBR-AG — Prevention and Preparedness for Cross-Border Risks. The negotiations phase follows.
- Water Europe Member’s Newsletter January 2022 published online.
- International UNESCO Chairs Forum on the Futures of Higher Education on 24 January 2022.
- A double issue 34-35 of the journal UJMA (2020/21) published.
- Paper published in journal UJMA on “High Waters and Floods in 2019 and 2020″.
- Paper published in journal UJMA on “Hydrological Drought from January to April 2020″.