The project proposal BORIS (cross BOrder RISk assessment for increased prevention and preparedness in Europe) has successfully passed the first phase of evaluations under the EU call UCPM-2020-CBR-AG — Prevention and Preparedness for Cross-Border Risks. The negotiations phase follows.
- Paper published in the International Journal of Geo-Information on “Classification of Floods in Europe and North America with Focus on Compound Events”.
- UN-Water Joint Message on Groundwater
- EUTOPIA Week at University of Ljubljana.
- Danube Conference in Vienna, Austria, 21-23 August 2023 – Extended Deadline for Abstract Submission: 30 November 2022.
- GIN – Common Information Platform for Natural Hazards in Switzerland.