The project proposal BORIS (cross BOrder RISk assessment for increased prevention and preparedness in Europe) has successfully passed the first phase of evaluations under the EU call UCPM-2020-CBR-AG — Prevention and Preparedness for Cross-Border Risks. The negotiations phase follows.
- UN 2023 Water Conference, 22-24 March 2023, New York.
- Water Europe Member’s Newsletter #105 March 2023 published online.
- Dr Lebar and Dr Rusjan contributed to a paper published in Science of The Total Environment entitled “Investigating the interplay of the hydrometeorological and seasonal forest vegetation role in regulating the nitrate flushing in a small torrential catchment”.
- Water Europe Member’s Newsletter #104 Februar 2023 published online.
- XVIII World Water Congress 11-15 September 2023, Beijing, China.