During the 1st Extraordinary Council of the IHP on November 26, 2019, Professor Brilly from Slovenia was reelected to the IHP Bureau that is composed by Lebanon, Spain, Slovenia, Mexico, China and Zambia (Rapporteur). More news in this regard can be found here.
- Two Flood Risk Management master theses defended.
- TRB MDD: Five-country Biosphere Reserve Mura-Drava-Danube (Republic of Croatia, Hungary, Republic of Serbia, Republic of Slovenia, Republic of Austria).
- Paper published in River Research and Applications on “A catalogue of the flood forecasting practices in the Danube River Basin”.
- Paper published in Sustainability on “Exploring Options for Flood Risk Management with Special Focus on Retention Reservoirs”.
- Poster contribution on “Climate Change Implications for the Flow Characteristics of Two Karst Catchments in Slovenia”.