Link to an open-access paper on “Review of a national flood risk assessment as a basis for developing a methodology for selected cross-border areas – BORIS project” published at the 39th IAHR World Congress, Granada, Spain, 19–24 June 2022, eProceedings, 6452-6456, 2022.
- Paper published in Journal of Hydrology on “The influence of rainfall interception on the erosive power of raindrops under the birch tree”.
- Paper on possible triggering multiple climate tipping points published in the journal “Science”.
- The new WorldRiskReport 2022 published.
- Global Climate Risk Index 2021 published.
- International Conference “Transforming knowledge for just and sustainable futures”, 3-4 November, 2022, Paris, France.