Link to an open-access paper on “Analysis of flow resistance characteristics and flow velocities in high-gradient stream” published at the 39th IAHR World Congress, Granada, Spain, 19–24 June 2022, eProceedings, 3944-3949, 2022.
- Dr Bezak and Dr Lebar contributed to a paper on rainfall erosivity published in Earth-Science Reviews.
- UNESCO Chairs Seminars on “Futures of Higher Education” – Seminar 1: Beyond Limits: News Ways to Reinvent Higher Education.
- Dr Bezak contributed to the Comment on “Review of methods of spatio-temporal evaluation of rainfall erosivity and their correct application” by Brychta et al. (2022), Catena 217.
- Dr Mikoš contributed a paper entitled “Landslide Research and Technology in Patent Documents” in the new Springer Nature Book Series “Progress in Landslide Research and Technology”.
- Dr Mikoš contributed a paper published about UL FGG in the new Springer Nature Book Series “Progress in Landslide Research and Technology”.