The EU project BORIS, we are a project partner of, published online its first deliverable D2.2 entitled “Data availability and needs for large scale and cross-border risk assessment, obstacles and solutions“.
- Registration open for the UN-Water Summit on Groundwater 7-8 December 2022, at UNESCO HQ in Paris.
- Paper published in journal Sensors on “A Dynamic Calibration of Optical Fiber DTS Measurements Using PEST and Reference Thermometers”.
- Abstract published for EGU 2022 on “Effect of coarse gravel and cobble size particles’ shape on their dynamic image analysis results”.
- Abstract published for EGU 2022 on “Characteristics of the drop size distribution and rainfall erosivity of throughfall beneath a deciduous tree canopy”.
- BBC Future Planet: Can gravity batteries solve our energy storage problems?