A research paper was published in the Proceedings Volume of the XXIX Conference of the Danube Countries, Brno, the Czech Republic, 2021, p. 58-59. The paper is available as a pdf here.
- Paper published in Journal of Hydrology and Hydromechanics on “Relation of influencing variables and weather conditions on rainfall partitioning by birch and pine trees”.
- Dr Bezak honoured with the “Danubius Young Scientists Award 2021”.
- 2022 IPL-KLC Hybrid Conference in Kyoto, 14 – 16 March, 2022.
- Paper published in Journal of Hydrology on “Automated modelling of urban runoff based on domain knowledge and equation discovery”.
- Paper published in Water on “Investigation of Spatial and Temporal Variability of Hydrological Drought in Slovenia Using the Standardised Streamflow Index (SSI)”.