A research paper was published in the Proceedings Volume of the XXIX Conference of the Danube Countries, Brno, the Czech Republic, 2021, p. 58-59. The paper is available as a pdf here.
- Dr Bezak and Dr Lebar contributed to a paper on rainfall erosivity published in Earth-Science Reviews.
- UNESCO Chairs Seminars on “Futures of Higher Education” – Seminar 1: Beyond Limits: News Ways to Reinvent Higher Education.
- Dr Bezak contributed to the Comment on “Review of methods of spatio-temporal evaluation of rainfall erosivity and their correct application” by Brychta et al. (2022), Catena 217.
- Dr Mikoš contributed a paper entitled “Landslide Research and Technology in Patent Documents” in the new Springer Nature Book Series “Progress in Landslide Research and Technology”.
- Dr Mikoš contributed a paper published about UL FGG in the new Springer Nature Book Series “Progress in Landslide Research and Technology”.