In November 2020, an on-line ICL-IPL Conference is planned. During the Conference, on November 5, 2020, a special session will be dedicated to the launching of the 2020 Kyoto Landslide Commitment. More on this event can be read in a paper in the journal Landslide.
- UNESCO celebrates its 75th Anniversary on November 16, 2020.
- Paper published in Water on “Impact of the Mean Daily Air Temperature Calculation on the Rainfall-Runoff Modelling”.
- Proposal for a new COST Action “Land use/cover changes from 19th century and their impact on the environment” submitted.
- Proposal for a new COST Action “Minimizing naturally and technologically induced geo-hazards” submitted.
- Proposal for a new COST Action “Cascading Geohazard Models & Risk Awareness Raising in joint XR-environments” submitted.