The UNESCO and its International Commission on the Futures of Education has published a report Reimagining our futures together: a new social contract for education that can be read as a pdf document here.
- Paper published in Journal of Hydrology on “The influence of rainfall interception on the erosive power of raindrops under the birch tree”.
- Paper on possible triggering multiple climate tipping points published in the journal “Science”.
- The new WorldRiskReport 2022 published.
- Global Climate Risk Index 2021 published.
- International Conference “Transforming knowledge for just and sustainable futures”, 3-4 November, 2022, Paris, France.