The Treehuggher – Sustainability for All webpage published on May 30, 2022 an article on zero-carbon cement entitled “Cambridge Engineers Develop Zero Carbon Cement“. Engineers at Cambridge University claim to have invented the “world’s first-ever zero-emissions cement” that they’re calling Cambridge Electric Cement. The team—consisting of Dr. Cyrille Dunant, Dr. Pippa Horton, and Prof. Julian Allwood—is part of UK Fires, an organization we covered for its Absolute Zero report. While Vitruvius and Roman engineers that invented pozzolanic cement might argue about priority, Cambridge Electric Cement is a real accomplishment in the modern age.
- Interpraevent 2024 Congress – article submission opened.
- UNESCO publishes first-ever global guidance on generative AI in education – September 2023.
- Paper published in journal Advances in Water Resources on “Insight into heterogeneous karst catchment by the dynamical system approach”.
- Dr Klun invited to talk at DAMSWEEK 2023, August 27-30, in Foz do Iguaçu, Brasil.
- Vlada RS ustanovila službo za obnovo po poplavah in plazovih – 7.9.2023.