The Slovenian Research Agency evaluated the past achievements of the Research Program entitled “Water Science and Technology, and Geotechnical Engineering: Tools and Methods for Process Analyses and Simulations, and Development of Technologies” in the period 2017-2021. The proposal for the new 6-year period (2022-2027) was approved, and the UNESCO Chair on WRDRR is participating further on and contributing to its successful prolongation for another period of 6 years.
- Paper published in journal SERRA on “Hourly rainfall-runoff modelling by combining the conceptual model with machine learning models in mostly karst Ljubljanica River catchment in Slovenia”.
- World Centre of Excellence in Landslide Risk Reduction 2023-2026
- 6th World Landslide Forum, Florence, Italy, November 14-17, 2023.
- Vlada RS je 9. novembra 2023 sprejela sklep o ustanovitvi Slovenske nacionalne komisije za Unesco (SNKU).
- 6th ReSyLAB, Belgrade, Serbia, May 16-18, 2024, calls for contributions.