The Slovenian Research Agency evaluated the past achievements of the Research Program entitled “Water Science and Technology, and Geotechnical Engineering: Tools and Methods for Process Analyses and Simulations, and Development of Technologies” in the period 2017-2021. The proposal for the new 6-year period (2022-2027) was approved, and the UNESCO Chair on WRDRR is participating further on and contributing to its successful prolongation for another period of 6 years.
- Paper published in Journal of Hydrology on “The influence of rainfall interception on the erosive power of raindrops under the birch tree”.
- Paper on possible triggering multiple climate tipping points published in the journal “Science”.
- The new WorldRiskReport 2022 published.
- Global Climate Risk Index 2021 published.
- International Conference “Transforming knowledge for just and sustainable futures”, 3-4 November, 2022, Paris, France.