The Slovenian Research Agency evaluated the past achievements of the Research Program entitled “Water Science and Technology, and Geotechnical Engineering: Tools and Methods for Process Analyses and Simulations, and Development of Technologies” in the period 2017-2021. The proposal for the new 6-year period (2022-2027) was approved, and the UNESCO Chair on WRDRR is participating further on and contributing to its successful prolongation for another period of 6 years.
- Registration open for the UN-Water Summit on Groundwater 7-8 December 2022, at UNESCO HQ in Paris.
- Paper published in journal Sensors on “A Dynamic Calibration of Optical Fiber DTS Measurements Using PEST and Reference Thermometers”.
- Abstract published for EGU 2022 on “Effect of coarse gravel and cobble size particles’ shape on their dynamic image analysis results”.
- Abstract published for EGU 2022 on “Characteristics of the drop size distribution and rainfall erosivity of throughfall beneath a deciduous tree canopy”.
- BBC Future Planet: Can gravity batteries solve our energy storage problems?