After a preparatory meeting, the Kick-off Meeting on January 25, 2021 will be the official launching event of the project BORIS (cross BOrder RISk assessment for increased prevention and preparedness in Europe). The project’s duration is 2 years. The UNESCO Chair WRDRR will make a contribution in the field of flood risk assessment and preparedness.
- INTERPRAEVENT 2022 Taiwan invitation.
- Council for Development at the Slovenian Academy of Sciences and Arts (SAZU).
- Paper published in Water on “Reanalysis of Soil Moisture Used for Rainfall Thresholds for Rainfall‐Induced Landslides: The Italian Case Study.”
- Dr. Bezak contributed to the paper published in WIRE’s Water on “Managing floodplains using nature‐based solutions to support multiple ecosystem functions and services”.
- Paper published in CATENA on “An in-depth statistical analysis of the rainstorms erosivity in Europe”.