After a preparatory meeting, the Kick-off Meeting on January 25, 2021 will be the official launching event of the project BORIS (cross BOrder RISk assessment for increased prevention and preparedness in Europe). The project’s duration is 2 years. The UNESCO Chair WRDRR will make a contribution in the field of flood risk assessment and preparedness.
- Paper published in journal SERRA on “Hourly rainfall-runoff modelling by combining the conceptual model with machine learning models in mostly karst Ljubljanica River catchment in Slovenia”.
- World Centre of Excellence in Landslide Risk Reduction 2023-2026
- 6th World Landslide Forum, Florence, Italy, November 14-17, 2023.
- Vlada RS je 9. novembra 2023 sprejela sklep o ustanovitvi Slovenske nacionalne komisije za Unesco (SNKU).
- 6th ReSyLAB, Belgrade, Serbia, May 16-18, 2024, calls for contributions.