After a preparatory meeting, the Kick-off Meeting on January 25, 2021 will be the official launching event of the project BORIS (cross BOrder RISk assessment for increased prevention and preparedness in Europe). The project’s duration is 2 years. The UNESCO Chair WRDRR will make a contribution in the field of flood risk assessment and preparedness.
- Paper published in Frontiers in Environmental Science on “Spatial and Temporal Variability in Rainfall Erosivity Under Alpine Climate: A Slovenian Case Study Using Optical Disdrometer data”.
- Online Worskhop on “Introduction to R” with practical examples in Environmental engineering, November 2021.
- Web Workshop “Introduction to R” with practical examples in environmental engineering, November 2021.
- Simpozij o okoljskih in podnebnih spremembah, ki vplivajo na naše vode in biodiverziteto, Ljubljana, 14.-15. oktober 2021.
- UNESCO Global Conference “Climate-Resilient Water Management Approaches: Application Towards Climate Action and 2030 Agenda” on 26-28 October 2021.