Dr Bezak and Dr Mikoš contributed to the paper “Soil erosion modelling: A global review and statistical analysis“. As of January/February 2022, this highly cited paper received enough citations to place it in the top 1% of the academic field of Environment/Ecology based on a highly cited threshold for the field and publication year.
- Paper published in journal SERRA on “Hourly rainfall-runoff modelling by combining the conceptual model with machine learning models in mostly karst Ljubljanica River catchment in Slovenia”.
- World Centre of Excellence in Landslide Risk Reduction 2023-2026
- 6th World Landslide Forum, Florence, Italy, November 14-17, 2023.
- Vlada RS je 9. novembra 2023 sprejela sklep o ustanovitvi Slovenske nacionalne komisije za Unesco (SNKU).
- 6th ReSyLAB, Belgrade, Serbia, May 16-18, 2024, calls for contributions.