Dr Mikoš edited an open-access paper entitled “Compound flood impact forecasting: integrating fluvial and flash flood impact assessments into a unified system” in the journal Hydrology and Earth System Sciences, 2022, 26, 689-709, https://doi.org/10.5194/hess-26-689-2022.
- Registration open for the UN-Water Summit on Groundwater 7-8 December 2022, at UNESCO HQ in Paris.
- Paper published in journal Sensors on “A Dynamic Calibration of Optical Fiber DTS Measurements Using PEST and Reference Thermometers”.
- Abstract published for EGU 2022 on “Effect of coarse gravel and cobble size particles’ shape on their dynamic image analysis results”.
- Abstract published for EGU 2022 on “Characteristics of the drop size distribution and rainfall erosivity of throughfall beneath a deciduous tree canopy”.
- BBC Future Planet: Can gravity batteries solve our energy storage problems?