The First Regional Meeting of Science-related UNESCO Chairs and Centres in South-East Europe took place on 26-28 October at the UNESCO Regional office in Venice, Italy. As one of the key outputs of the meeting, the Palazzo Zorzi Declaration was adopted by all participating chairs and centers at the end of the meeting. The UNESCO presentation integrated all recommendations and results from the roundtables of this meeting.
- Paper published in journal SERRA on “Hourly rainfall-runoff modelling by combining the conceptual model with machine learning models in mostly karst Ljubljanica River catchment in Slovenia”.
- World Centre of Excellence in Landslide Risk Reduction 2023-2026
- 6th World Landslide Forum, Florence, Italy, November 14-17, 2023.
- Vlada RS je 9. novembra 2023 sprejela sklep o ustanovitvi Slovenske nacionalne komisije za Unesco (SNKU).
- 6th ReSyLAB, Belgrade, Serbia, May 16-18, 2024, calls for contributions.