A new 3-year basic project was approved and will be financed by the Slovenian Research Agency (ARRS) (9.2020 – 8.2023). The main topic is erosion (slope instabilities) on coastal flysch cliffs in Slovenia and how to reduce rock-fall risk in this area. The project is led by the Faculty of Natural Sciences and Engineering , University of Ljubljana, with research collaboration of Slovenian National Building and Civil Engineering Institute.
- Paper published in Frontiers in Environmental Science on “Spatial and Temporal Variability in Rainfall Erosivity Under Alpine Climate: A Slovenian Case Study Using Optical Disdrometer data”.
- Online Worskhop on “Introduction to R” with practical examples in Environmental engineering, November 2021.
- Web Workshop “Introduction to R” with practical examples in environmental engineering, November 2021.
- Simpozij o okoljskih in podnebnih spremembah, ki vplivajo na naše vode in biodiverziteto, Ljubljana, 14.-15. oktober 2021.
- UNESCO Global Conference “Climate-Resilient Water Management Approaches: Application Towards Climate Action and 2030 Agenda” on 26-28 October 2021.