A new 3-year basic project was approved and will be financed by the Slovenian Research Agency (ARRS) (9.2020 – 8.2023). The main topic is erosion (slope instabilities) on coastal flysch cliffs in Slovenia and how to reduce rock-fall risk in this area. The project is led by the Faculty of Natural Sciences and Engineering , University of Ljubljana, with research collaboration of Slovenian National Building and Civil Engineering Institute.
- Comment published in journal Earth-Science Reviews.
- Bilten Slovenske nacionalne komisije za UNESCO junij 2022.
- UNESCO Venice Regional Office Biannual Newsletter Bridges: Issue 2 2021 (July-December) published online.
- Best Presentation Award received at 5th ReSyLAB, Rijeka, Croatia, 2022.
- Acta hydrotechnica CiteScore 2021 = 1.5.