A new 3-year basic project was approved and will be financed by the Slovenian Research Agency (ARRS) (9.2020 – 8.2023). The main topic is erosion (slope instabilities) on coastal flysch cliffs in Slovenia and how to reduce rock-fall risk in this area. The project is led by the Faculty of Natural Sciences and Engineering , University of Ljubljana, with research collaboration of Slovenian National Building and Civil Engineering Institute.
- UNESCO celebrates its 75th Anniversary on November 16, 2020.
- Paper published in Water on “Impact of the Mean Daily Air Temperature Calculation on the Rainfall-Runoff Modelling”.
- Proposal for a new COST Action “Land use/cover changes from 19th century and their impact on the environment” submitted.
- Proposal for a new COST Action “Minimizing naturally and technologically induced geo-hazards” submitted.
- Proposal for a new COST Action “Cascading Geohazard Models & Risk Awareness Raising in joint XR-environments” submitted.