A new 3-year basic project was approved and will be financed by the Slovenian Research Agency (ARRS) (9.2020 – 8.2023). The main topic is erosion (slope instabilities) on coastal flysch cliffs in Slovenia and how to reduce rock-fall risk in this area. The project is led by the Faculty of Natural Sciences and Engineering , University of Ljubljana, with research collaboration of Slovenian National Building and Civil Engineering Institute.
- UL FGG signed the Kyoto Landslide Commitment 2020.
- Dr. Bezak and Dr. Mikoš contributed to the paper published in Environmental Research on “Soil erosion modelling: A bibliometric analysis”.
- Dr. Bezak and Dr. Mikoš contributed to the review paper published in Science of the Total Environment on “Soil erosion modelling: A global review and statistical analysis”.
- Paper published in Acta hydrotechnica on “After 2000 Stože Landslide. Part I, Development in landslide research in Slovenia”.
- Paper published in Water Resources Management on “Daily Runoff Forecasting Using a Cascade Long Short-Term Memory Model that Considers Different Variables”.