A new 3-year basic project was approved and will be financed by the Slovenian Research Agency (ARRS) (9.2020 – 8.2023). The main topic is erosion (slope instabilities) on coastal flysch cliffs in Slovenia and how to reduce rock-fall risk in this area. The project is led by the Faculty of Natural Sciences and Engineering , University of Ljubljana, with research collaboration of Slovenian National Building and Civil Engineering Institute.
- INTERPRAEVENT 2022 Taiwan invitation.
- Council for Development at the Slovenian Academy of Sciences and Arts (SAZU).
- Paper published in Water on “Reanalysis of Soil Moisture Used for Rainfall Thresholds for Rainfall‐Induced Landslides: The Italian Case Study.”
- Dr. Bezak contributed to the paper published in WIRE’s Water on “Managing floodplains using nature‐based solutions to support multiple ecosystem functions and services”.
- Paper published in CATENA on “An in-depth statistical analysis of the rainstorms erosivity in Europe”.