A new 3-year basic project was approved and will be financed by the Slovenian Research Agency (ARRS) (9.2020 – 8.2023). The main topic is erosion (slope instabilities) on coastal flysch cliffs in Slovenia and how to reduce rock-fall risk in this area. The project is led by the Faculty of Natural Sciences and Engineering , University of Ljubljana, with research collaboration of Slovenian National Building and Civil Engineering Institute.
- Interpraevent 2024 Congress – article submission opened.
- UNESCO publishes first-ever global guidance on generative AI in education – September 2023.
- Paper published in journal Advances in Water Resources on “Insight into heterogeneous karst catchment by the dynamical system approach”.
- Dr Klun invited to talk at DAMSWEEK 2023, August 27-30, in Foz do Iguaçu, Brasil.
- Vlada RS ustanovila službo za obnovo po poplavah in plazovih – 7.9.2023.