The LARAM School 2022 (www.laram.unisa.it) will be held from Monday 5 to Friday 16 September (in hybrid mode, with some students and teachers connected online) in Salerno.
We will also host the 3rd LARAM Honour Lecture. The next LARAM Lecturer will be announced in the next few months.
We reshaped the traditional schedule of the School, with the lectures and the other activities starting at 10:00 a.m. CET.
Here you can get the LARAM School 2022 Flyer & Draft Program.
Compared to traditional LARAM School Editions, it will be unchanged:
- the international application call
- the selection among applicants
- final certificate of attendance to the students
- mandatory, interactive participation of the students (to receive the end of the School certificate)
- 40 selected PhD students
- 10 registered Young Doctors (PhD defended not before 2017)
DEADLINE: Monday 30 May 2022
- Applicationof PhD students
- Registrationof Young Doctors (PhD defended not before 2017)
- PhD students: 250 eur
- Young Doctors: 400 eur
Due to Covid19 restrictions and implications, the applicant will be required to make a choice about participation:
The selection of the participants will be based on an evaluation of the candidate’s curriculum – including academic performance, previous research experience and publications – and on the content of the recommendation letter(s) in relation to the PhD year, field of expertise and research topic. The list of the selected students will be issued by the end of June 2022.
The programme of the School will consist of 5-hour daily lectures and end-of-day test. The programme is structured in the following sessions:
- S1, Introduction to landslides
- S2, Landslide risk theory
- S3, Landslide modelling
- S4, Landslide risk analysis and zoning
- S5, Landslide monitoring and mitigation
- S6, Landslide risk management and risk governance
The programme of all the previous Editions since 2006 are available at: https://www.laram.unisa.it/school/index.