An interesting article “Why and how does Future Planet count carbon” was published by BBC online. For each story published on the web, BBC counts CO2 transport emissions from travel it took to report a story and the digital emission from a story – digital footprint, using the amount of C02 emitted per unit of electricity consumed. A story also stated that the internet would be the sixth greatest emitter of greenhouse gases if it were a country!
- Konferenca “Inovativni pristopi in tehnologije pri obvladovanju nevarnosti na hudourniških območjih” 24. maj 2023.
- Paper published in journal Urban Forestry & Urban Greening on “The size distribution metrics and kinetic energy of raindrops above and below an isolated tree canopy in urban environment”.
- Razpis za študente Vodarstva in okoljskega inženirstva na UL FGG – strokovna ekskurzija v Flandrijo, september 2023 – je zaključen z dnem 3.6.2023.
- Paper published in Journal of Hydrology and Hydromechanics on “Temporal response of urban soil water content in relation to the rainfall and throughfall dynamics in the open and below the trees”.
- Dr Klun contributed to Webinar on “Practical monitoring considerations”.