An interesting article “Why and how does Future Planet count carbon” was published by BBC online. For each story published on the web, BBC counts CO2 transport emissions from travel it took to report a story and the digital emission from a story – digital footprint, using the amount of C02 emitted per unit of electricity consumed. A story also stated that the internet would be the sixth greatest emitter of greenhouse gases if it were a country!
- Paper published in journal SERRA on “Hourly rainfall-runoff modelling by combining the conceptual model with machine learning models in mostly karst Ljubljanica River catchment in Slovenia”.
- World Centre of Excellence in Landslide Risk Reduction 2023-2026
- 6th World Landslide Forum, Florence, Italy, November 14-17, 2023.
- Vlada RS je 9. novembra 2023 sprejela sklep o ustanovitvi Slovenske nacionalne komisije za Unesco (SNKU).
- 6th ReSyLAB, Belgrade, Serbia, May 16-18, 2024, calls for contributions.