An interesting article “Why and how does Future Planet count carbon” was published by BBC online. For each story published on the web, BBC counts CO2 transport emissions from travel it took to report a story and the digital emission from a story – digital footprint, using the amount of C02 emitted per unit of electricity consumed. A story also stated that the internet would be the sixth greatest emitter of greenhouse gases if it were a country!
- Paper published in Journal of Hydrology on “The influence of rainfall interception on the erosive power of raindrops under the birch tree”.
- Paper on possible triggering multiple climate tipping points published in the journal “Science”.
- The new WorldRiskReport 2022 published.
- Global Climate Risk Index 2021 published.
- International Conference “Transforming knowledge for just and sustainable futures”, 3-4 November, 2022, Paris, France.