An interesting article “Why and how does Future Planet count carbon” was published by BBC online. For each story published on the web, BBC counts CO2 transport emissions from travel it took to report a story and the digital emission from a story – digital footprint, using the amount of C02 emitted per unit of electricity consumed. A story also stated that the internet would be the sixth greatest emitter of greenhouse gases if it were a country!
- Dr Bezak and Dr Lebar contributed to a paper on rainfall erosivity published in Earth-Science Reviews.
- UNESCO Chairs Seminars on “Futures of Higher Education” – Seminar 1: Beyond Limits: News Ways to Reinvent Higher Education.
- Dr Bezak contributed to the Comment on “Review of methods of spatio-temporal evaluation of rainfall erosivity and their correct application” by Brychta et al. (2022), Catena 217.
- Dr Mikoš contributed a paper entitled “Landslide Research and Technology in Patent Documents” in the new Springer Nature Book Series “Progress in Landslide Research and Technology”.
- Dr Mikoš contributed a paper published about UL FGG in the new Springer Nature Book Series “Progress in Landslide Research and Technology”.