The Global Climate Risk Index 2021 analyses and ranks to what extent countries and regions have been affected by the impacts of climate-related extreme weather events (storms, floods, heatwaves etc.). The most recent data available for 2019 and from 2000 to 2019 was taken into account. The Briefing Paper “Global Climate Risk Index 2021“, is available here as a pdf document.
- Dr Bezak and Dr Lebar contributed to a paper on rainfall erosivity published in Earth-Science Reviews.
- UNESCO Chairs Seminars on “Futures of Higher Education” – Seminar 1: Beyond Limits: News Ways to Reinvent Higher Education.
- Dr Bezak contributed to the Comment on “Review of methods of spatio-temporal evaluation of rainfall erosivity and their correct application” by Brychta et al. (2022), Catena 217.
- Dr Mikoš contributed a paper entitled “Landslide Research and Technology in Patent Documents” in the new Springer Nature Book Series “Progress in Landslide Research and Technology”.
- Dr Mikoš contributed a paper published about UL FGG in the new Springer Nature Book Series “Progress in Landslide Research and Technology”.