The Common Information Platform for Natural Hazards (GIN) combines all available data on natural hazards in Switzerland in a user-friendly map application. It provides a solid foundation for identifying natural hazards early and mastering them successfully. The GIN platform is available in five languages: German, French, Italian, Romansh, and English.
- Paper published in the International Journal of Geo-Information on “Classification of Floods in Europe and North America with Focus on Compound Events”.
- UN-Water Joint Message on Groundwater
- EUTOPIA Week at University of Ljubljana.
- Danube Conference in Vienna, Austria, 21-23 August 2023 – Extended Deadline for Abstract Submission: 30 November 2022.
- GIN – Common Information Platform for Natural Hazards in Switzerland.