The Common Information Platform for Natural Hazards (GIN) combines all available data on natural hazards in Switzerland in a user-friendly map application. It provides a solid foundation for identifying natural hazards early and mastering them successfully. The GIN platform is available in five languages: German, French, Italian, Romansh, and English.
- Interpraevent 2024 Congress – article submission opened.
- UNESCO publishes first-ever global guidance on generative AI in education – September 2023.
- Paper published in journal Advances in Water Resources on “Insight into heterogeneous karst catchment by the dynamical system approach”.
- Dr Klun invited to talk at DAMSWEEK 2023, August 27-30, in Foz do Iguaçu, Brasil.
- Vlada RS ustanovila službo za obnovo po poplavah in plazovih – 7.9.2023.