On Saturday, 30 March 2019, Karolinska Institutet, with the support of the University of Gothenburg, Chalmers University of Technology, and the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences, arranged a one-day conference entitled, Rethinking Higher Education – Inspired by the Sustainable Development Goals. The conference report as a pdf document is available here. The purpose of the conference was to create a dialogue around the role of higher education in achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), with a special focus on the targets that are most closely connected to health.
- Paper published in the International Journal of Geo-Information on “Classification of Floods in Europe and North America with Focus on Compound Events”.
- UN-Water Joint Message on Groundwater
- EUTOPIA Week at University of Ljubljana.
- Danube Conference in Vienna, Austria, 21-23 August 2023 – Extended Deadline for Abstract Submission: 30 November 2022.
- GIN – Common Information Platform for Natural Hazards in Switzerland.