On Saturday, 30 March 2019, Karolinska Institutet, with the support of the University of Gothenburg, Chalmers University of Technology, and the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences, arranged a one-day conference entitled, Rethinking Higher Education – Inspired by the Sustainable Development Goals. The conference report as a pdf document is available here. The purpose of the conference was to create a dialogue around the role of higher education in achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), with a special focus on the targets that are most closely connected to health.
- Water Europe Member’s Newsletter January 2022 published online.
- International UNESCO Chairs Forum on the Futures of Higher Education on 24 January 2022.
- A double issue 34-35 of the journal UJMA (2020/21) published.
- Paper published in journal UJMA on “High Waters and Floods in 2019 and 2020″.
- Paper published in journal UJMA on “Hydrological Drought from January to April 2020″.