An open-access article published in WIREs Climate Change, https://doi.org/10.1002/wcc.757, by Wasti et al. (2022) entitled “Climate change and the hydropower sector: A global review” analyze the effect of climate change on global hydropower generation, based on observed trends and near-future projections. The effects are indicated by two levels of symbols: high and low. Generally, if a climate change effect is discussed in more than 50% of the review papers for the region, a “high” symbol (filled in) is adopted. Also shown are the major rivers (blue lines), mountain ranges (cyan hue), and the location of existing and planned hydropower plants (purple dots) (Global Energy Observatory, 2018; Zarfl et al., 2015).
- Paper published in journal SERRA on “Hourly rainfall-runoff modelling by combining the conceptual model with machine learning models in mostly karst Ljubljanica River catchment in Slovenia”.
- World Centre of Excellence in Landslide Risk Reduction 2023-2026
- 6th World Landslide Forum, Florence, Italy, November 14-17, 2023.
- Vlada RS je 9. novembra 2023 sprejela sklep o ustanovitvi Slovenske nacionalne komisije za Unesco (SNKU).
- 6th ReSyLAB, Belgrade, Serbia, May 16-18, 2024, calls for contributions.