The CarbonBrief webpage published on September 26, 2022 an article “Q&A: Should developed nations pay for “loss and damage” from climate change?”, a contribution under the topic of International Policy. You are invited to read also other contributions at CarbonBrief in the fields of Science, Energy, and Policy.
- Paper published in the International Journal of Geo-Information on “Classification of Floods in Europe and North America with Focus on Compound Events”.
- UN-Water Joint Message on Groundwater
- EUTOPIA Week at University of Ljubljana.
- Danube Conference in Vienna, Austria, 21-23 August 2023 – Extended Deadline for Abstract Submission: 30 November 2022.
- GIN – Common Information Platform for Natural Hazards in Switzerland.