In the UNESCO Regional Bureau in Venice, Italy a meeting was organised on “The Future of South-East Europe and the Mediterranean in the context of Climate Change: a UNESCO perspective”. Some 60 experts/stakeholders discussed and addressed key climate change issues in South East Europe and the Mediterranean region with a purpose to contribute to a more climate resilient Mediterranean.
- UL FGG signed the Kyoto Landslide Commitment 2020.
- Dr. Bezak and Dr. Mikoš contributed to the paper published in Environmental Research on “Soil erosion modelling: A bibliometric analysis”.
- Dr. Bezak and Dr. Mikoš contributed to the review paper published in Science of the Total Environment on “Soil erosion modelling: A global review and statistical analysis”.
- Paper published in Acta hydrotechnica on “After 2000 Stože Landslide. Part I, Development in landslide research in Slovenia”.
- Paper published in Water Resources Management on “Daily Runoff Forecasting Using a Cascade Long Short-Term Memory Model that Considers Different Variables”.