In the UNESCO Regional Bureau in Venice, Italy a meeting was organised on “The Future of South-East Europe and the Mediterranean in the context of Climate Change: a UNESCO perspective”. Some 60 experts/stakeholders discussed and addressed key climate change issues in South East Europe and the Mediterranean region with a purpose to contribute to a more climate resilient Mediterranean.
- UNESCO celebrates its 75th Anniversary on November 16, 2020.
- Paper published in Water on “Impact of the Mean Daily Air Temperature Calculation on the Rainfall-Runoff Modelling”.
- Proposal for a new COST Action “Land use/cover changes from 19th century and their impact on the environment” submitted.
- Proposal for a new COST Action “Minimizing naturally and technologically induced geo-hazards” submitted.
- Proposal for a new COST Action “Cascading Geohazard Models & Risk Awareness Raising in joint XR-environments” submitted.