In the UNESCO Regional Bureau in Venice, Italy a meeting was organised on “The Future of South-East Europe and the Mediterranean in the context of Climate Change: a UNESCO perspective”. Some 60 experts/stakeholders discussed and addressed key climate change issues in South East Europe and the Mediterranean region with a purpose to contribute to a more climate resilient Mediterranean.
- UNESCO Chair was recently approved for the period 2024 – 2028.
- Sodelavci Unesco katedre sodelovali pri TV oddaji “Slovenski vodni krog”.
- Ustanovljen Svet za vode na Ministrstvu za naravne vire in prostor, 6. februar 2024.
- Kick-off Meeting of the UCPM project BORIS2 on February 8, 2024.
- Dr Lebar and Dr Rusjan contributed to a paper in the International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction on “Multi-risk assessment in transboundary areas: A framework for harmonized evaluation considering seismic and flood risks”.