In the UNESCO Regional Bureau in Venice, Italy a meeting was organised on “The Future of South-East Europe and the Mediterranean in the context of Climate Change: a UNESCO perspective”. Some 60 experts/stakeholders discussed and addressed key climate change issues in South East Europe and the Mediterranean region with a purpose to contribute to a more climate resilient Mediterranean.
- Paper published in the International Journal of Geo-Information on “Classification of Floods in Europe and North America with Focus on Compound Events”.
- UN-Water Joint Message on Groundwater
- EUTOPIA Week at University of Ljubljana.
- Danube Conference in Vienna, Austria, 21-23 August 2023 – Extended Deadline for Abstract Submission: 30 November 2022.
- GIN – Common Information Platform for Natural Hazards in Switzerland.