In the UNESCO Regional Bureau in Venice, Italy a meeting was organised on “The Future of South-East Europe and the Mediterranean in the context of Climate Change: a UNESCO perspective”. Some 60 experts/stakeholders discussed and addressed key climate change issues in South East Europe and the Mediterranean region with a purpose to contribute to a more climate resilient Mediterranean.
- Paper published in Frontiers in Environmental Science on “Spatial and Temporal Variability in Rainfall Erosivity Under Alpine Climate: A Slovenian Case Study Using Optical Disdrometer data”.
- Online Worskhop on “Introduction to R” with practical examples in Environmental engineering, November 2021.
- Web Workshop “Introduction to R” with practical examples in environmental engineering, November 2021.
- Simpozij o okoljskih in podnebnih spremembah, ki vplivajo na naše vode in biodiverziteto, Ljubljana, 14.-15. oktober 2021.
- UNESCO Global Conference “Climate-Resilient Water Management Approaches: Application Towards Climate Action and 2030 Agenda” on 26-28 October 2021.