In the UNESCO Regional Bureau in Venice, Italy a meeting was organised on “The Future of South-East Europe and the Mediterranean in the context of Climate Change: a UNESCO perspective”. Some 60 experts/stakeholders discussed and addressed key climate change issues in South East Europe and the Mediterranean region with a purpose to contribute to a more climate resilient Mediterranean.
- INTERPRAEVENT 2022 Taiwan invitation.
- Council for Development at the Slovenian Academy of Sciences and Arts (SAZU).
- Paper published in Water on “Reanalysis of Soil Moisture Used for Rainfall Thresholds for Rainfall‐Induced Landslides: The Italian Case Study.”
- Dr. Bezak contributed to the paper published in WIRE’s Water on “Managing floodplains using nature‐based solutions to support multiple ecosystem functions and services”.
- Paper published in CATENA on “An in-depth statistical analysis of the rainstorms erosivity in Europe”.