In the UNESCO Regional Bureau in Venice, Italy a meeting was organised on “The Future of South-East Europe and the Mediterranean in the context of Climate Change: a UNESCO perspective”. Some 60 experts/stakeholders discussed and addressed key climate change issues in South East Europe and the Mediterranean region with a purpose to contribute to a more climate resilient Mediterranean.
- UN 2023 Water Conference, 22-24 March 2023, New York.
- Water Europe Member’s Newsletter #105 March 2023 published online.
- Dr Lebar and Dr Rusjan contributed to a paper published in Science of The Total Environment entitled “Investigating the interplay of the hydrometeorological and seasonal forest vegetation role in regulating the nitrate flushing in a small torrential catchment”.
- Water Europe Member’s Newsletter #104 Februar 2023 published online.
- XVIII World Water Congress 11-15 September 2023, Beijing, China.