The Council for Development prepares, coordinates, and organises public expert debates on the fundamental issues of social development, with long-term significant consequences for Slovenian society. To this end, it prepares an annuals plan of public consultations and other forms of public debates, ensures their interdisciplinary concept, appoints working groups members for their implementation and preparation of proceedings, maintains a web portal for the purpose of making publicly available documents on its work, and, if necessary, issues and conveys the conclusions of public debates to competent national authorities as well as informs the general public about them, and performs other activities related to the role of the Slovenian Academy of Sciences and Arts.
- Comment published in journal Earth-Science Reviews.
- Bilten Slovenske nacionalne komisije za UNESCO junij 2022.
- UNESCO Venice Regional Office Biannual Newsletter Bridges: Issue 2 2021 (July-December) published online.
- Best Presentation Award received at 5th ReSyLAB, Rijeka, Croatia, 2022.
- Acta hydrotechnica CiteScore 2021 = 1.5.