The Council for Development prepares, coordinates, and organises public expert debates on the fundamental issues of social development, with long-term significant consequences for Slovenian society. To this end, it prepares an annuals plan of public consultations and other forms of public debates, ensures their interdisciplinary concept, appoints working groups members for their implementation and preparation of proceedings, maintains a web portal for the purpose of making publicly available documents on its work, and, if necessary, issues and conveys the conclusions of public debates to competent national authorities as well as informs the general public about them, and performs other activities related to the role of the Slovenian Academy of Sciences and Arts.
- Paper published in journal SERRA on “Hourly rainfall-runoff modelling by combining the conceptual model with machine learning models in mostly karst Ljubljanica River catchment in Slovenia”.
- World Centre of Excellence in Landslide Risk Reduction 2023-2026
- 6th World Landslide Forum, Florence, Italy, November 14-17, 2023.
- Vlada RS je 9. novembra 2023 sprejela sklep o ustanovitvi Slovenske nacionalne komisije za Unesco (SNKU).
- 6th ReSyLAB, Belgrade, Serbia, May 16-18, 2024, calls for contributions.