We received a letter from an UNESCO Chair Con – E – Ect on Conservation and Ecotourism of Riparian and Deltaic Ecosystems at the International Hellenic University, Greece, condemning the change of the status of Hagia Sophia by the Turk Government.
- Water Europe Member’s Newsletter January 2022 published online.
- International UNESCO Chairs Forum on the Futures of Higher Education on 24 January 2022.
- A double issue 34-35 of the journal UJMA (2020/21) published.
- Paper published in journal UJMA on “High Waters and Floods in 2019 and 2020″.
- Paper published in journal UJMA on “Hydrological Drought from January to April 2020″.