We received a letter from a fellow UNESCO Chair on Conservation and Ecotourism of Riparian and Deltaic Ecosystems at the International Hellenic University from Greece condemning the recent change of the status of Hagia Sophia by the Turkish Government.
- Active contribution to the Bled Water Festival 2021.
- Active contribution to the UNESCO Webinar on “Good practices in flood and drought risk management”.
- Paper published in Acta hydrotechnica on “After 2000 Stože Landslide. Part II, Development in landslide disaster risk reduction policy in Slovenia”.
- Active participation at the International Symposium on IoT and ML for Ecosystem Restoration and Multi-Hazard Resilience (ISIM 2021).
- Paper published in Frontiers in Forest and Global Change on “How Characteristics of a Rainfall Event and the Meteorological Conditions Determine the Development of Stemflow: A Case Study of a Birch Tree”..